Lab GPS v2.0 Launch Announcement
Data Innovations (DI) announces the availability of Lab GPS v2.0. This is a major release for our first cloud-hosted SaaS product. Lab GPS is only available to direct Data Innovations customers in the United States using Instrument Manager™.
Lab GPS minimizes costly lab downtime and improves patient care through:
|Monitoring and visibility of all LIS and instrument connections across lab sites|
|Automated notifications of downed connections|
|Remote connection restart capability from anywhere|
|Time-saving troubleshooting tools for IT administrators|
Lab GPS v2.0 was designed to decrease connectivity downtime and improve lab productivity by enabling lab professionals and LIS administrators to quickly resolve connectivity problems.
- The web app provides a single dashboard for monitoring all LIS and instrument connections across multiple sites.
- Connectivity problems are easily detected with colored alerts, and laboratory performance can be viewed at-a-glance with Specimens Held and unreleased Critical results.
- Automated email notifications are generated any time an Instrument Manager, LIS or instrument connection stops transmitting data. Lab GPS v2.0 offers a robust alert and notification system that allows users to choose when they would like specific connections to be monitored and who should receive email notifications.
- Depending on their designated role and security level, staff can stop and start connections using any device with web access.
- An audit log within Lab GPS records user actions of connection starts and stops.
Lab GPS provides integration with our customers’ Single Sign-On provider through an industry standard SAML 2.0 integration. The customer’s credentialing providers can send security groups to Lab GPS for auto-provisioning of access.
Lab GPS is offered as a one-year and three-year subscription based upon the number of Instrument Manager connections.
You can find more information on Lab GPS on our website here.